Finalizing incomplete grades

June 4, 2021

When a student has either finished the requirements laid out in the incomplete contract drafted between the student and the instructor, reached the end of agreed upon time for course completion, or reached the middle of the semester before graduation, the instructor must change the submitted incomplete grade to an appropriate earned grade. If not, the incomplete will convert to an “F” grade automatically after one year. The registrar’s Grade Report form is now available in AccessPlus, and tutorials explaining the process are provided on the Office of the Registrar site > Faculty & Staff > Grade Report to the Registrar (tutorials).

Read More

Contact Details:

Name: Karla Embleton
Phone: (515) 296-2084
Department: in Human Sciences Administration