Faculty and Staff Directory » Kira WersteinView Directory | Update Profile
Title: Assistant Teaching Professor
Office: 111m Forker 534 Wallace Rd., Ames, IA 50011
Phone number: +1 515 294 1546
My research interests include psychological processes that underlie fitness and wellness behaviors.
- Health and Exercise: Behavior Change (KIN467/KIN567)
- Exercise Psychology (KIN366)
- Sport Psychology (KIN365)
- Advanced Strength Training and Conditioning (KIN266)
- Leadership Skills for Exercise Programs (KIN259)
- Personal and Consumer Health (HS110)
I give presentations and lead workshops on the topic of exercise and health behavior change to businesses, wellness programs, and educational organizations. I also serve as the health coach/behavior change specialist on the wellness team for clients at the ISU Exercise Clinic.