Location: Room 194 Forker
This general purpose laboratory supports the discovery, engagement, and learning missions of the department.
Students learn how to:
- Perform graded exercise tests to screen for cardiovascular disease
- Assess body composition using an underwater weighing tank
- Measure resting and exercising heart rate and blood pressure
- Evaluate muscular strength, endurance, and balance
- Our graduate students, learn how to interpret 12-lead electrocardiograms
Need More Information?
534 Wallace Rd
Ames, IA 50011-4008